BPT 2014 (Uttaranchal college of bio medical science and hospital (UK) India)
- Dr Pramod has more than 4 years of experience in the field of Physiotherepy and currently working as an Associate physiotherapist at Physioactive wellness hub
- He has also worked with Medharbour family clinic Gurugram as a Consultant Physiotherapist from 2016 to 2018
- Dr Pramod was also associated with PhysioSparsh clinic Gurugram as an associate physiotherapist
- He did his formal internship from Medanta-the medicity hospital Gurugram.
Areas of Expertise:
Since graduating he has been dealing with musculoskeletal conditions, Pre and post-operative conditions with various aetiologies.
Dr Pramod utilises a variety of treatment methods and techniques in his practice depending on the patient’s presentation. This includes, mobilisation, manipulation, soft tissue release, trigger needle point release, and mindfulness-based strategies.
He has extensive experience providing specific assessment and treatment programs for patients with injuries related to Sports . He excels in understanding of injury along with the physical demands of their sport and the athlete’s short and long term goal.
- Workshop program on “Osteopath” and “chiropractic” method in Lumbosacral dysfunctions
- Hands on workshop on Cyriax manipulation
- Conference attended on The role of radio diagnosis in Physiotherapy