B.P.T (2016) – Amity University, Noida.
2+, has worked in private practice in Gurgaon and Top hospitals of Delhi NCR such as B.L Kapoor and Metro Hospital. Also, she has had Opportunity to work with DR. Manoj and Dr. Zulfi at ARTEMIS Hospital incorporated with internship and traineeship.
Areas of Expertise:
Since graduating and working soon after she has progressed into, McKenzie, Soft tissue release Trigger point therapy, Mulligan’s Concept and functional training.
She utilizes a variety of treatment methods and techniques in her practice depending on the patient’s presentation. This includes exercise therapy, manual/soft tissue techniques, electrotherapy, education and mindfulness-based strategies where appropriate.
She is young, talented, upcoming and passionate about her profession and places a big focus on helping her patients to self-manage their musculoskeletal conditions through exercises, educating and motivating people to make changes that can help them now and in the future. She loves helping people improve their symptoms allowing them to get back to what they want to be doing – whether it be sport, work or day to day life.
Honors & Rewards:
- For presenting PPT on “Women health at workplace –Wellness, Posture and Ergonomics” on occasion of International Women’s day at All India Railwaymen’s Federation, New Delhi
- Organizing team for- WORLD PHYSIOTHERAPY DAY- Benefits of Physiotherapy in long term. Camp on “Assessment and Examination of sports injuries.”-AMITY UNIVERSITY, NOIDA
- Conference on “Recent Advances on Brain and Spinal Rehabilitation”- APOLLO HOSPITAL, INDRAPRASTHA-NEW DELHI
- Workshop program on “Empowering People with SCI through comprehensive rehabilitation” –ISIC, NEW DELHI
- Academic practical session on “SCI Patients Rehabilitation and Mobility on Wheelchair.” –ISIC, NEW DELHI
- Hands on session on “Manual therapy approach dealing in various Musculoskeletal Conditions”-AMITY INSTITUTE OF PHYSIOTHERAPY, NOIDA
- Workshop on “Ergonomics and Posture based exercises for Office and Workplace.”-ARTEMIS HOSPITAL, GURGAON