Dr M R Zulfi has more than 19 yrs of experience and is currently a Director at Physioactive- The Wellness Hub. He was a Controller of Physiotherapy Department at Artemis hospital and was also associated with reputed hospitals like Sir Ganga Ram hospital, Healers Hospital, Sethi Hospital to name a few.
He was the Founder of ARN Spine and Physiotherapy Solutions in 2004 (Gurgaon). He has conceptualized and launched the ‘Back School Program’ at Artemis Hospital Gurgaon, which is one-of-its-kind in dealing with spine ailments. The program enrolled 500 patients in a short span of time. He has been successful in curing more than 84700 patients over the past decade from 56 different countries and is well connected with doctors from across the world and has an experience of establishing physiotherapy & rehabilitation in 200 bedded and 100 bedded hospitals apart from many other physiotherapy centers across the city.
Dr. Zulfi in his career, has witnessed the changes Physiotherapy Profession has gone through, from traditional approaches to modern technology. His zeal to upgrade the profession by providing an opportunity to physiotherapists to be able to combine latest advances of technology in physiotherapy along with their skills and experience gave birth to a concept, which can today be seen as Physio Active- The Wellness Hub.
Dr. Manoj has over 19 years of experience of treating and managing musculoskeletal and sports injuries and is currently a Director at Physio Active-The Wellness Hub. He was a consulting Physiotherapist and Controller of Physiotherapy Department at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon.
He was the Physiotherapist of ‘Indian Women’s Hockey team’ for the 15th Asian games. Further, he has worked with ‘Indian Tennis Association – Men and Women, and National Martial Arts team’. He also has a rich experience of working with esteemed institutions like Ramakrishna Hospital – Andhra Pradesh, Christian Medical College -Vellore, Tamil Nadu.
Dr. D M Manoj was the co-founder of Mudraa Physical Therapy, Orthopedic and Sports Injury Rehab Clinic in Gurgaon. He was awarded THE BEST PHYSIOTHERAPIST OF THE YEAR AWARD 2018 by The Health Care Today for providing quality treatment to patients and demonstrating superior clinical excellence. He is also Sports Consultant for various Running groups, Cyclists, Tennis and Badminton Clubs, Cross fit and Boot camp fitness groups in and around Gurgaon.
Dr. Manoj in his extensive experience has seen many athletes giving up on their careers due to negligence towards injuries and poor available infrastructure for their rehabilitation. His strong desire to provide the best and comprehensive care to recovering athletes in the form of sports physiotherapy and sports nutrition in a positive and encouraging environment led him to dream and conceptualize a wellness center which can today be seen as Physio Active-The Wellness Hub.
With vast working experience with top hospitals and clinics in the country, presently he is working as Controller Physiotherapist with Physio active Pvt Ltd, Gurugram. Being a sports and manual therapist he has served numerous patients at Aktivortho (Now Aktivhealth) in Vasant Vihar and Gurgaon centers for the more than 5 years (2012 to 2018).
He played the role of Team Leader. Prior to Aktivortho he has headed the Physiotherapy department of Columbia Asia Hospital, Palam Vihar, Gurugram; where he was involved in corporate training for Ergonomics and Postural issues.
Serving as HOD of Physiotherapy department in Saaii College of Medical science & Technology, Kanpur shows his attraction for teaching and learning.
His role as Lecturer & Physiotherapist in Rajeev Gandhi College of Physiotherapy, Bhopal MP helped him to balance in clinical and academic activities. He started his career as Physiotherapist in District Rehabilitation Centre, Hamirpur, HP in 2003.
Areas of Expertise:
He has special interest in handling cases of Postural Dysfunctions.
He is passionate about Foot Health and he is a promoter of barefoot walking and exercises. He has achieved tremendous results in conditions like knee pain, Low Back Pain and Balance issues.
He has long association with Sports injuries especially Golf. He not only treats Golfers but also helps them to improve performances. He also teaches them to prevent the onset of pain or injury that can limit their activity.
- Level 1 and Medical Level 2 physiotherapist for Golfers from Titliest Performance Institute(USA)
- Barefoot Training Specialist Level 1- EBFA (USA)
- Member of Indian Association of Physiotherapists- (L-10492)
- Mulligan techniques by Kim Robinson(Australian)
M.P.T. (Sports) from SBS, Dehradun; B.P.T from D.A.V, Jalandhar.
10+ Yrs of experience
Currently working as executive physiotherapist at Physio Active-The Wellness Hub, Gurgaon. Dr Ruchi completed her master’s from well reputed college and started her career as a Physiotherapy lecturer at MMDU, Mullana. Got hands on experience while attending patients in OPD/IPD during ‘in service teaching’. Dr. Ruchi has rich experience in treating & managing patients at corporate hospitals like Columbia Asia, Gurgaon & had also been associated with various private clinics as Consultant Physiotherapist for Musculoskeletal & sports injury assessments.
Areas of Expertise:
She has deep knowledge of orthopedics, sports injury patients and believes in rehabilitation & pain management by applying Manual therapy coupled with techniques like Mulligan & Maitland. She firmly believes & practices comprehensive & qualitative assessment of her patients which helps her to design best suited rehabilitation programs.
Additionally, she has a special interest in evidence based practice by implementing & experimenting Craniosacral therapy, cupping and taping with her patients to achieve best results. With her passion to improve women health, she had also designed and developed antenatal and postnatal therapy programs in Liaison with Gynecology department during her tenure with Columbia Asia hospital, Gurgaon.
Honours & Rewards:
She has been associated with various Corporate organizations to deliver health talks on topics like “Physio Prescription on Breast Cancer”, on eve of International Women’s Day at Convergys & session on “Ergonomics for Computer Engineers” at Infosys, Gurgaon.
- Undergone certified training on “Mulligan” at Capri Institute, Delhi
- Certified in Maitland Techniques
- Actively involved in ‘International conference of manual therapy(INTERCOMAT)’
- Had been a part of “SYNERGY-first North Indian conference of Physiotherapy”
OPD Days & Timings:
Monday to Saturday (8 am to 12 noon)
BPT (2007)- Manipal University
11 years- Currently working as Senior Executive Therapist at Physio Active.
She has achieved her education from top reputed college. She worked locally and abroad at one of the best hospitals and clinical setups. She started her career in Kenya(Africa) before moving to India to work with Max Hospital. She then moved to join top orthopedic spine surgeon to head the physiotherapy department for multi-specialty- clinic (Gurgaon & New Delhi)
Areas of Expertise:
Now with more than a decade of experience Dr. Shivi has developed skills to quickly diagnose the root discomfort and take effective actions for long lasting repairs for any injury presented. She is a firm believer in using multifaceted approach of using manual therapy, therapeutic exercises, education and lifestyle changes to achieve the best results which are long lasting.
She is passionate about Women Health which is reflected by her experience of taking group therapy for Antenatal and Postnatal Exercises. She has also volunteered in cancer care in Africa. She has also held group classes for Spine care for post-surgical and rehabilitation phase to recover from injuries.
- Certification in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Certification for Mulligan techniques (South African)
- Hydrotherapy Approach by Jessica Shiraku (Kenya)
Master of Physiotherapy (Sports Medicine) (2014), Bachelor of Physiotherapy (2008-University topper)
- Currently working as Senior Executive Therapist at Physio Active.
- With his vast 9 yrs. of expertise in Dry needling, Kinesio taping, HVT Joint mobilization, Soft tissue mobilization, Pilates Training, IASTM, Yoga practitioners. First Aid Certification. Cupping Therapy
- Senior In-charge of Physiotherapy Department for Occupational Hospital JSPL (Deputy Manager) for JSPL, Ranchi (Jharkhand) 20th June 2011 to 16 June 2018
- Senior In charge Physiotherapist for Christian Medical Hospital, Ratlam June 2009 to Jan 2011 (1year 8month)1
- Worked as In charge Physiotherapist for Sanjeevani hospital Ratlam 2008
- Worked as trainee for Railway Hospital and Civil Hospital, Ratlam 6 months respectively 2008
Areas of Expertise:
He hold good communication skill in patient counseling with experience in dealing the cases of Knee and Spine injuries, Pre-Post Operative Rehabilitation.Though he is Certified Dry needling practitioner, Dr Yogendra is also Dry Needle Instructor had given many workshop for Needling instruction across the universities.
With his special interest and experience of 7 yrs in Corporate Field experience in posture disorders and ergonomics assessment, he had conducted more than 45 Posture and Ergonomics session for corporate industries like JSPL, Cairns-India, Panasonic India
Honors & Rewards:
He Was Awarded by Executive of Month -August-2016 by JSPL Occupational Hospital He was also felicitated by an Elite Manual Therapy Institute 2018.He is also felicitated by Panasonic India for his Ergonomics Corporate training.in 2018.
- He is had earn the Certificate of practitioner in various Advanced therapeutic techniques like Integrated Dry Needling practitioners (Club Physio South Africa)
- Sports Taping practitioners, Kineso taping practitioners
- IASTM practitioners (Adams Institute Ontario)
- Advanced Manual therapy (JIMS India)
- Kinetic Chain Management for Spine and lower limb (Bell & Rosaries Institute Australia)
- First Aid (St. John Kolkata)
- McConnell Taping (Australia)
- Internal Auditor for hospital Services by ISO 2018 TQM Delhi BSI H.O.
- Certified in EMG /NCV Analysis of Musculoskeletal injuries
9+ Years of experiencee
Currently working as SENIOR EXECUTIVE MUSCULOSKELETAL THERAPY with PHYSIO ACTIVE INDIA. Dr. Megha has pursued her education from well reputed college and has started her professional journey with FORTIS HOSPITAL, VASANT KUNJ. Having deep interest in movement and muscle mechanics she further completed her Masters in Orthopaedics and joined NOVA ORTHOPAEDICS AND SPINE HOSPITAL . she has also worked with APOLLO CRADLE ROYALE a centre for obs and gynae speciality.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Dr Megha has developed skills in using MANUAL THERAPY, THERAPEAUTIC EXERCISES, ERGONOMIC TRAINING & LIFESTYLE CHANGES to achieve long lasting results for patient’s overall benefit.
She believes in “BE FIT and FEEL FIT” therapy which she applies for her daily lifestyle. Passionate about Women health and paediatric rehabilitation; her experience with APOLLO CRADLE ROYALE made her innovative with exercises where she would plan an exercise program suitable to each enthusiastic mom to be. She further determines to continue with her plans of carrying out Antenatal and post-natal fitness sessions.
- Received certificate of Appreciation from AIIMS & INDIAN SOCIETY FOR TRAUMA & ACUTE CARE.
- Worked as DOPING CONTROL OFFICER at 19 common wealth games held in New Delhi.
- Certificate received on management on spinal injuries in sports person.
- Certificate received on NEURODEVELOPMENT & MYOFASCIAL RELEASE.
BPT 2014 (Uttaranchal college of bio medical science and hospital (UK) India)
- Dr Pramod has more than 4 years of experience in the field of Physiotherepy and currently working as an Associate physiotherapist at Physioactive wellness hub
- He has also worked with Medharbour family clinic Gurugram as a Consultant Physiotherapist from 2016 to 2018
- Dr Pramod was also associated with PhysioSparsh clinic Gurugram as an associate physiotherapist
- He did his formal internship from Medanta-the medicity hospital Gurugram.
Areas of Expertise:
Since graduating he has been dealing with musculoskeletal conditions, Pre and post-operative conditions with various aetiologies.
Dr Pramod utilises a variety of treatment methods and techniques in his practice depending on the patient’s presentation. This includes, mobilisation, manipulation, soft tissue release, trigger needle point release, and mindfulness-based strategies.
He has extensive experience providing specific assessment and treatment programs for patients with injuries related to Sports . He excels in understanding of injury along with the physical demands of their sport and the athlete’s short and long term goal.
- Workshop program on “Osteopath” and “chiropractic” method in Lumbosacral dysfunctions
- Hands on workshop on Cyriax manipulation
- Conference attended on The role of radio diagnosis in Physiotherapy
MASTER DEGREE IN SPORTS PHYSIOTHERAPY.
- HAVING MORE THAN 4 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- WORKED WITH BHAICHUNG BHUTIA FOOTBALL SCHOOLS AS A HEAD PHYSIOTHERAPIST AND ALSO WITH PINNACLE TABLE TENNIS ACADEMY AS A PHYSIOTHERAPIST.
- GOT EXPERIANCED IN ON AND OFF FIELD PHYSIOTHERAPY MANAGEMENT.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- INTERESTED IN SPORTS INJURY PREVENTION AND SPORTS RECOVERY PROGRAM THROUGH STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING, DIET, MEDITATION AND ENHANCE SLEEP QUALITY.
- FOCUSING ON OVER ALL HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAM OF PUBLIC HEALTH THROUGH VARIOUS EXERCISE AND MOVEMENT TRAINING.
- HE HAS SPECIALISED IN MULLIGAN MANUAL THERAPY AND RIGID TAPING TO TREAT AND PREVENT SPORTS INJURIES AND VARIOUS MUSCULO-SKELETAL PAIN AND DISORDERS.
MULLIGAN MANUAL THERAPY AND MCCONNELL TAPING COURSE
OPD DAYS AND TIMING
MONDAY TO SATURDAY 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM