About Physio Active India
Physio Active – The Wellness Hub has been conceptualized by Dr. M R Zulfi and Dr. D M Manoj. With their specialization in Physiotherapy and Sports Rehabilitation, this motivated team of physical therapists has made its mission to improve the health and wellness of the people by focusing on the rehabilitation of sports and industrial injuries. Both Dr. Zulfi and Dr. Manoj bring over 15 years of experience in a variety of rehabilitation settings with extensive knowledge and expertise in their respective fields.
Don’t let aches & pains discourage you from doing what you love!
Located in the Corporate hub of Gurgaon, Physio Active also aims to establish relations with companies for their employees’ needs. At the larger level, we intend to create a positive impact on the health and wellness of every community by forming integrated professional relationships with patients, leaders in the community, colleagues, physicians and members.
Physio Active Services
- Our team of ortho physiotherapists ensures that the affected area is treated for not only reduction of pain and swelling, but the quality of interactions between bones, tendons and ligaments is also improved so as to avoid future degradation and degeneration of the structures.
- Whether it is a postural back pain, sciatica, movement dysfunctions, facet arthropathy, stiffness, slipped disc, shooting pain or chronic back pain, we can help in resolving the underlying problem.
- At PhysioActive, we are a team of compassionate sports physiotherapists, having comprehensive knowledge and experience in getting both professional and recreational athletes back to the game.
- At PhysioActive we create individual training plan that will optimize performance. We develop optimal competition nutrition plans, these plans are all about “you”.
- Weight Management techniques encompass long-term lifestyle strategies that promote healthy eating and daily physical activity
- Utilizing Patented NASA Differential Air Pressure (DAP) Technology, Alter G is the next upcoming Technology in the field of Physical Rehabilitation.
- Shockwave Therapy uses Shockwaves which are acoustic or sound waves that are delivered into the human body through a non-invasive handheld device.
- Laser therapy is the use of laser energy in the field of physiotherapy in order to accelerate recovery in many acute and chronic conditions. Light Force Class 4 Laser is latest among different classes of Laser which start from Class 1. Class 4 Laser comes with higher wattage and can penetrate deeper into the tissues as compared to its other classes.
- Detailed Analysis on Segmental Fat and Lean Muscle Mass Percentage, Total Body Water, Waist-hip Ratio, Visceral Fat and much more. Estimated 99.9% Accurate Results.
Why Physio Active
- Experienced Physiotherapists
- Diagnosis of “The Root Cause of Pain”
- Evidence based practice
- Latest and world class technology
- One on one, therapist to patient treatment
- Easily accessible location
- Genuinely warm, helpful and cheerful staff
- Soothing and comfortable Ambience